Stonehenge Travel, Tourist, and Trip Information
Stonehenge in general is opened daily. You need to check the main English Heritage site for exact times and dates. It also has timed tickets so booking in advance is really the only way to guarantee entry on the time and day of your choice.
Additional Notes: Last admission is 2 hours before closing time. Stonehenge will close promptly 20 minutes after the advertised closing time.
Pricing is free for English Heritage Members. It also has pricing levels for Adult, Child, Family, Overseas Visitor Pass, Group Visits. Prices also change over time so you need to check for the latest.
- Facilities Available
- Tearooms or Restaurant
- Suitable for people with disabilties
- Male/Female Toilets
- No dogs allowed
- Audio tours (included in admission price)
- Facilities Details
- Guide and hearing dogs welcome.
- Stonehenge Kitchen is open all year.
- Guidebooks are also available in French, German and Japanese, large print and braille guides in English only.
- Audio is complementary and available in nine languages and hearing loop (subject to availability).
- Average stay: 1 hour
- Accessibility Information:
- Access - On tarmac and grass path around outer circle (subject to weather conditions). One wheelchair available to visitors on request at entrance kiosk.
- Parking - Reserved parking for disabled drivers is available close to entrance. Ticket office reached by short, sloping tarmac path.
- Visually Impaired Visitors - Braille and large print guides are available on request. Touching Stones accessible at the main entrance.
- Hearing Impaired Visitors - Audio tour with hearing loop in nine languages (subject to availability).
- Toilets: WC adapted for wheelchair users in large toilet block at far end of car park.
- Refreshments: Light refreshments are available from the Stonehenge Kitchen.